Leo, the king of our castle

Friday, April 1, 2011

My hubby's new supervisor

The last two weeks have been unusually busy for the kids and I. It's been bad for my blogging, but it's certainly deepened the relationship between Leo and my hubby who works out of a home office. Leo's second favorite place in the house (besides his under-couch burrow) is the office. We've bunny-proofed the power cords, but there are still plenty of nooks and crannies to explore. When Leo's not exploring he usually supervises from his lounging spot on the office floor.

He was obviously reminding me to clean the papers of the top of my desk when I turned my back for a few minutes the other day and I found him exploring up there too. "Yes Leo, I know I have a paper problem. That's my project for next week...".

No comments:

Post a Comment